Shatter,

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 10:20 AM,  <shat...@shatter-blog.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for the fix Raul, I had not pointed out this problem :s

Please see this [0] commit. It includes a slightly modified version of
your plugin. The modifications I made were:

- Removed the usage of BeautifulSoup
- Added the check to see if the xss was fixed or not (as reported by xssed.com)
- Changed the messages a little bit
- Rewrote _decode_xssed_url in order to be read easily

Thanks, and keep the cool plugins flowing ;)

[0] http://w3af.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/w3af?view=rev&revision=3096