Hello Andres,

You really did a good job with my code ^^ But I shall find normal that
your name appears in the authors list with me and Raul Siles, no ?

I just have a question before writing others plugins : the BeautifulSoup
library will not be present in the next versions of the framework ? Because
I think it's the most practical library to parse HTML...

Thanks for your modifications, and for the link towards my website in your
Twitter :)

Have a good day.

Nicolas Crocfer

> Shatter,
 >
 > On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 10:20 AM,  wrote:
 >> Hello,
 >>
 >> Thanks for the fix Raul, I had not pointed out this problem :s
 >
 > Please see this [0] commit. It includes a slightly modified version of
 > your plugin. The modifications I made were:
 >
 > - Removed the usage of BeautifulSoup
 > - Added the check to see if the xss was fixed or not (as reported by
xssed.com)
 > - Changed the messages a little bit
 > - Rewrote _decode_xssed_url in order to be read easily
 >
 > Thanks, and
keep the cool plugins flowing ;)

 > [0] http://w3af.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/w3af?view=rev&revision=3096
[1]