verily on 18/10/01 1:26 PM, our learned friend Mike Armson residing at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] thus spake this wisdom:

> Hello
> As a member of NAB customer trial group I received this email. Their support
> officer told me that there had been very little interest shown by MAC users.
snip
I received the same email After some trouble registering as anew user, I was
able to sign on. I used the site to just check the balances of my accounts
[they seem to have those correct!!] but not yet to do any transactions.
BWG3 400 OS 904 using IE 5

Peter Sealy
New South Wales, Australia

Any speling errors in this document are due to software bugs