Hi all, has anyone got Isync working between two networked Macs? I am aware you have to have .Mac membership and that you have to have your .Mac Member name and password in 'System Preferences>Internet'. I thought my problem was that I had not registered for Isync and Ical as it suggests you do in 'Ical>register Ical' and the same for Isync. I tried that and got dumped into a product register which was no help at all. I then contacted the helpful people at Apple Mt Hawthorn and they suggested the apple help line which I tried :-( I was told,very curtly,that they did not need registering. When I tried to politely point out what it said in the programme I was given the answer "It does not need registering".

I am obviously missing something and would be grateful for any help.
TIA
Mac