You may well have already been here but this is the most I could find on
Apple site about it. There is a link here to a discussion forum where you
are likely to encounter people trying to do the same thing.
http://www.info.apple.com/usen/isync/
It's on my list of things to try soon:)

Actually as some of you are probably aware you can set up your own ical
server with an internet visible computer running Linux & Apache & save
yourself the .Mac membership. There is a pretty good description of how to
do it here.
http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2002/09/20/ical_webdav.html

We already have a Mactherapy calendar running so I will probably try the
isync thing soon...

Cheers
Rob