Connect a cable from sound out/headphones socket on cassette deck or amp to sound in/mic on Cube. You need software like SoundStudio from www.felttip.com to capture the analogue signal which then allows you to save it as quicktime or mp3. You can then import into iTunes and add additional info like Genre, artist, album prior to burning.
I paid US$49.99 for SoundStudio