Try disabling the scheduling in Entourage... This will stop it trying to
use the dailup to connect to the internet (which it can not find).

-----Original Message-----
From: Denise Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 February 2003 6:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Can't turn off auto dialup

Have an annoying little problem...using Microsoft Entourage on my G4, OS
9.2. I keep getting interrupted with my dial up connection coming on
automatically even though I've gone into >Internet>Remote
Access>Options>Redialing and have set this to OFF. Have then restarted
Access>Options>but
redial still happens automatically and I don't want this...so now
disconnect phone line. I'm sure there's an easy fix? TIA Denise
Williams-Photographer Ph 9447 3468 Mob 0417 184592

Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>