Good point... Not having Entourage infront of me I could remember all
the settings...

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Pennefather [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 20 February 2003 12:45 AM
To: WAMUG 2
Subject: Re: Can't turn off auto dialup

Denise

Two things I can think of to try.

1. Turn off connect automatically as suggested by Phil
2. A mod to Glen's suggestion - don't turn scheduling off in Entourage,
just check the "only if connected" box in the schedules section. 3.
Most weirdly, make sure the USB Print Sharing extension is disabled.
Search the archives for more info on this.

Regards

Greg