Is it just me or is there a great dearth of information on the 17"
Powerbooks? Does anyone know when they are getting here? Will there be any
chance of the upgraded DVD specs being used? Has Apple forgotten about them
in its rush to get its iPod with Newton technology or OSX on Intel hardware
into production? :-)

BTW, I'm thinking of getting an airport base station for Tsunami. (Depends
on whether I can get ADSL as well). I'm interested to know if anyone would
ever use it if they came to Tsunami (except for the MacGeeks monthly dinner
- I know they will). What would you use it for?

You can reply off-list for this one.

Cheers,

Brett Carboni
Tsunami