Hi all,

I have one Netgear DG824M Wireless ADSL Modem/Router looking for a new home. It is a 4-in-one device which includes:

- ADSL modem
- Internet router with Firewall
- 4-port 10/100Base-T auto-sensing ethernet switch
- Wireless 802.11b gateway (100% compatible with Apple Airport networking!)

Full specs are here:

http://www.netgear.com.au/products/prod_details.asp?prodID=165

It's near new and working perfectly, with almost 11 months warranty remaining, but it's just superfluous to our needs. Australian RRP is $599, asking price is $385 ono. It was a business purchase so this includes GST, and it will be supplied with tax invoice. I'm happy to deliver it for free (inside the metro area, anyway...) Please contact me off-list if interested!

Regards,

-Ian H