Hi,

I had these problems with the bricks. The two bricks ended up in 3
parts instead of 2 and I replaced an extra in the product recall.

I also had the soundcard replaced when the solder on the powerport
went due to the jiggling required.

The yoyo's have been going great though. My last one lasted 2 years.
Luckily I had a spare <g> and now in need of a new spare.

The things are pains. Apple seems to have alot of problems designing
a power supply for the long term.

<sigh>
Back to the repair store.

Aurora