Hi Susan, I'll need to do some more testing but no I haven't seen the warning either.

On Monday, June 30, 2003, at 09:53 AM, Susan Hastings wrote:

Keith I meant my question to go to everyone.

When ibook goes to sleep 'cos battery is low, I'm not getting the warning that gives me time to plug in power. Seems since 10.2.6 installed this has gone. Is there a way to restore it?

Cheers, Susan.