This is usually a problem with the power supply, specifically if just
plugged in the mains, it could be a start-up issue with the SMPS driver. If
it happens both at start-up and drops out while running, it is either a
thermal fault (i.e. something getting too hot) a bad solder joint, or an
over current shutdown.

This raises an issue with designs, some power supplies are on their limit
when sent from the factory, you add a bigger HDD, more ram, a bigger battery
pack and the poor power supply suffers :o(

usually another power supply will fix the problem :o)

Regards,

Kat.

---