I'm a little stumped. When I try to select a programme to open with my scanned files the browse menu brings up a set of folders and files I don't recognise, there are piles more files than are usually in Finder. Also when I navigate to Photoshop from osx Applications (not mac 9), unlike in the usual menu it doesn't go to an application but an alias. If i select this, as there is no application in the usual place, when I scan it opens Classic and another version of Photoshop.

I'm operating Mac osx 10.2.6. with a Canon scanner ; canoscan N124OU, with updated drivers etc

Very weird.
Rosemary Horton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]