on 24/7/03 7:39 AM, Barry Jones at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> hi People this is Barry from the Apple Centre Cannington, i was reading
> a little quote from Dave Choy today.
> i spoke to a client the other day who
> lives in gosnells its about 9 mins from the store, if you don't know
> were it is is near the shopping centre in cannington, she drove all the
> way to nedlands to by here mac, she drove passed our store to get there
> she said she did not know we were there. i have spent over 40,000
> dollars doing a refit for the apple location only it takes up 70 square
> metres in the store thats about 24% of the store including storage and
> gener

sorry had to put my 2 cents worth in here but when you are driving past this
location with the other lunatic drivers on the road that apple sign on the
wall does not really stand out and yes I know you are there as I attended
your opening day even though everyone was to busy to help me when I wanted
to ask a few questions as staff where still unpacking and setting things up
had a good look around and yes you are closer than other mac shops for south
of the river but Rod at digilife in MtHawthorn has always looked after me
and because of that he has a loyal customer in me and that is who and where
I recommend people to.
--
If you can smile when things go wrong
You obviously have someone in mind to blame