On 24/7/03 7:39 AM, "Barry Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi People this is Barry from the Apple Centre Cannington, i was reading
> a little quote from Dave Choy today.

, well if i think hard there are 4 apple centres that
> could help me, there a 6 apple resellers in the metro, there are 9
> apple solution center in wa,

How would anyone know this (other than the yellow pages). Here is a task
for the list - name the 19 dealers above! Out of the 19 Apple dealers
listed, only 2 (5 on the odd occasion) advertise - Digilife (Mt Hawthorn) in
the Sunday Times tv guide, Macs-4-You in the Quokka, and occassionally
Computer Trade Centre, Artref and Joondalup in the West Classifieds on
Saturdays (please correct me if I am wrong!). And then there's Apple's
advertising..... :-)

What happened to Cannington piggybacking off Abacus advertising in the
West???

The more *new* customers these store get, the better chance the stores will
hold a bigger variety of stock. If nobody new knows the stores are around,
why would you want to buy a Mac? Who is going to support your purchase? A
1300-phone jockey in Sydney?

Please correct/flame me if I am wrong!

Seeya

Rod!