on 28/07/03 00:19, Ryan Jay Schotte at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> If what you want is an exact backup duplicate of a CD, try using Disc Copy:
> "File -> New -> Image From Device", and then burning the image again with
> Disc Copy. It will definitely copy PC data volumes along with the Mac ones,
> just by having one volume dropped onto the main window.

Thanks for the suggestions, Ryan, but:

In OSX this will let me make a disk image of the Mac format "Simon"
multimedia volume but it won't work on the "Audio CD".

If I boot into OS9, I can make disk images of both "Simon" and "Audio CD 1"
but then when subsequently attempting to mount these images "Simon" mounts
OK but "Audio CD 1" gives the error messages:

"The Mount Image operation did not complete.(-58)"
"The disk 'Audio CD 1.img' cannot be read on this MacOS computer"

I cannot see the presumably hidden PC volume that would contain the PC
specific multimedia program/files in either OSX or OS9.

Neil

--
Neil R. Houghton
Albany, Western Australia