ROFLAMO, this is great only for one problem, what will replace it, I know of
no "locally produced" software from china. Most of the *nix's are
international collaborations </me shrugs, maybe some new upstart business in
China will start making OS and Office software> Anything is better than M$
only wish the companies that manufactured engineering tools like Protel
would listen (that is all that keeps this machine using M$ software)

Regards,

Kat.
---