On 25/8/03 4:56 PM, "Katinka Mills" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> [...]
Actually there is apparently a locally produced equivalent to MS Office.
I can't recall it's name, but it was quoted in the story in The Australian
yesterday. And this is what the Chinese government has instructed to be used
in place of MS Office.
--
Regards,
Stephen Chape