Hi muggers

Any Pagemaker experts out there?

I've been working on a document for just about a day when I suddenly had a series of error messages (including something about hyperxxx parameters), then I can't save because disk full (which it wasn't). Then the program quit. I now find that the file (which I'd been saving regularly) won't open. It looks normal, right icon etc. When I try to open it, I get the message "Cannot open file Error 8009:16404"

And did I back it up before all this happened? Did I hell.

Mac Ti Powerbook system 10.2.8 (but I'd rebooted and was working in system 9.2.2), Adobe Pagemaker 6.52

Any advice? Or do I have to start again???

Cheers

Mike Murray

Mike Murray Consulting
East Fremantle