On Monday, April 12, 2004, at 05:05  PM, Mike Murray wrote:

Hi muggers

Any Pagemaker experts out there?

I've been working on a document for just about a day when I suddenly had a series of error messages (including something about hyperxxx parameters), then I can't save because disk full (which it wasn't). Then the program quit. I now find that the file (which I'd been saving regularly) won't open. It looks normal, right icon etc. When I try to open it, I get the message "Cannot open file Error 8009:16404"

And did I back it up before all this happened? Did I hell.

Mac Ti Powerbook system 10.2.8 (but I'd rebooted and was working in system 9.2.2), Adobe Pagemaker 6.52

You seem to imply that you may have been working on this document in OS 10.2.8
before rebooting and then working on it in OS 9.2.2   ????

How big was the document ?
How much Ram ?
How much spare Disk space ?

Bob