*sigh*

Does anyone have any advice for me on where I can go from here?

I'm having fun with NextByte Nedlands at the moment. I bought a new
PowerBook and got given a 2nd hand one. They're now saying I was _told_ I
was being given a 2nd hand model (while still paying full-price)...

Problems with the PowerBook I was given:
- Didn't come with a power adapter. One is apparently on order.
- Didn't come with a travel plug.
- Didn't come with the modem telephone line cable.
- Power cord has a 6mm long cut in the outer sheath.
- Packagaing all openned multiple times, slightly damaged - obviously old
  and used.
- Head of 3rd screw in battery bay stripped.
- Metal case around battery/latch button warped.
- Fingerprint tarnishes inside the battery and RAM bays.
- Came with 10.2 DVD in the drive with no documentation or license.
  Collected 10.3 the next day and it was only an upgrade set and was CDs
  rather than a DVD. Bit hard to do a fresh install with an upgrade set.
- Came with an _iBook_ RCA/svideo adapter that I've since returned.

The fun I've been having:
Fri 16/04 - Picked up pBook.
Sat 17/04 - Returned iBook RCA adapter, returned 10.2 DVD, picked up 10.3
 _upgrade_ CDs, got lent a power adapter.
Sat 17/04 - Submitted a complaint by email to NextByte Nedlands outling
 issues I wanted corrected.
Tues 20/04 - No response so submitted a follow-up by email asking for a
 response.
Wed 21/04 - No response from Nedlands so emailed head office asking for a
 new PowerBook in box.
Thu 22/04 - No response from Nedlands or head-office. Rang NextByte and
 spoke to Pete (Manager?). He said Christain was handling that for me but
 was busy - can he call me back.
Thu 22/04 - No response from NextByte Nedlands. Sent formal complaint to
 Apple at [EMAIL PROTECTED], address suggested by AppleCare telphone
 operator.
Thu 22/04 - AppleCare contacted Nedlands. Nedlands told them I was advised
 multiple times I was getting a 2nd hand machine (while still paying RRP)
 which is incorrect. Still no call from NextByte Nedlands.

Does anyone have any advice for me on where to go from here? :( I thought
owning a sexy new PowerBook would be fun...

PD