In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
on Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 05:51:21PM +0800, Paul Day wrote:
> Wow, I posted that over a week ago

Could this be the post-first-from-subscriber-address rule? If judging by
this list alone, CommuniGate PRO would seem like a very ill-equipped
package. (I assume the idea of sharing list admin responsibility is
limited because CommuniGate doesn't facilitate it well/securely
out-of-the-box. Is that correct?)

> and it has today's date on it? I never got a copy of it and assumed it
> never arrived.

Pretty poor that it had today's date on it, rather than the proper date.
Again, if judging by this list, CommuniGate is largely pathological in
its handling of Internet mail. Matt: is it possible to configure the
list to use "date that message was originally sent" rather than "date
the list software resent it"?