Hi Wamuggers, Matt and Onno

On 3 May 2004, at 1:17pm, Onno Benschop wrote:

That should not be the case, since other mailing lists I subscribe to
that also use Stalker as their mail server do have their subject
configured with the list name in their subject. (One other I can think
of, that even comes from this particular server :-)

I've found such prefix referencing to list mail very useful, and help shortcut the need to program otherwise sometimes complicated mail sorting preferences to individual mailboxes (using in my case, Apple Mail). Even without sorting to mailboxes, it would be easy to visually identify where each message comes from.

Regards

Reg