On 03/05/2004, at 8:37 PM, Kathy Quinlan wrote:

Andrew Nielsen wrote:

At 18:25 +0800 03/05/2004, Reg Whitely wrote:
I've found such prefix referencing to list mail very useful, and help shortcut the need to program otherwise sometimes complicated mail sorting preferences to individual mailboxes (using in my case, Apple Mail). Even without sorting to mailboxes, it would be easy to visually identify where each message comes from.
My Eudora rules currently have no difficulty distinguishing messages from multiple mailing lists based on information which can be found in the message headers.

Mozilla is doing just fine with the way the list is :o)

As I am resetting up this machine, could someone tell me if this message is plain text or HTML (I have set everything to plain text, but I have blue writting ????? lol )

This message is very much plain text. What you are seeing (the blue text) is you particular mail client parsing the message and recognizing URLs and email addresses then automatically making them clickable hyper-links.

Have fun!

- Matt