P.S. Had an amazing issue with a powerpoint presentation that was 362kb in
it's native format, 168meg in it's Apple generated PDF format, then 1meg
after Acrobat's 'reduce file size' command. Weird.

Nope - I've seen that several times too.

A 13 page MS Word (X) document with colour images.

Apple PDF 126Mb
Adobe Reduced File Size 1.2Mb

No explanation I'm affraid.

Hence why I'm moved to "all Adobe" for my work but it looks like I'm not out of the woods yet!

Cheers, Antony.
=   Antony N. Lord           =     http://antonylord.com         =
=   [EMAIL PROTECTED]       =     Perth, Western Australia      =