Yes, we are finally doing our major yearly prize draw. To be in it, you just need to be a current financial member of WAMUG. If you're not, you can always join in the fun at our new members site. https://members.wamug.org.au

This year, we will be giving away the following things.
1st Prize : 40GB Apple iPod
2nd Prize : Apple iPod Mini
Our Corporate members will also be giving things away, but they haven't worked out what it will be yet. Watch this space for more details.

Additionally, WAMUG will be giving away 2x 12 month membership packs.

There are some conditions for this give-away, and they are as follows.

1. Members must be present on the night to receive all prizes except for 1st prize. If a member wins 1st prize and is not there on the night to collect it, they will be notified by email.

2. Each membership is treated as a single entrance in the give-away.

3. WAMUG Committee members and WAMUG Corporate members are eligible for all prizes.

4. New membership will be accepted until the prize draw starts.

5. Membership fees must be received by the treasurer for a member to be eligible.

6. Give-away will be drawn at the July meeting.