Ken, we have recently bought a Belkin Wireless keyboard and wireless optical
mouse from Harvey Norman's for $59 and also the Microsoft Basic Wireless
Keyboard and mouse for $85 which both perform very well on the Mac - all the
extra multimedia keys work on the MS keyboard under OS X with the MS
software which makes the extra expense worth it.

For these prices you might as well go new and have the added bonus of
wireless and optical wheelie mice into the bargain.  (Begone cursed
one-button mouse!)

-Mart

Martin Hill
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]