On 28/07/2004, at 4:05 PM, Martin Hill wrote:

Ken, we have recently bought a Belkin Wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse from Harvey Norman's for $59 and also the Microsoft Basic Wireless Keyboard and mouse for $85 which both perform very well on the Mac - all the
extra multimedia keys work on the MS keyboard under OS X with the MS
software which makes the extra expense worth it.

For these prices you might as well go new and have the added bonus of
wireless and optical wheelie mice into the bargain.  (Begone cursed
one-button mouse!)

-Mart

Just out of interest - what do you do about a Command key on one of these things?

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913