Thanks for the tip Daniel.

I don¹t subscribe to Australian Macworld but it sounds like I¹d better get a
copy of the one you refer to.

Is it the July or August issue? What¹s on the front cover?

By the way, thanks to all who gave me the tip about playing the VCR through
the handycam and into the Mac. Looking forward to giving it a go.

Cheers...Steven