<snip>

> Nextbyte have actually bitten back too.  Check out their latest in the Dec
> Macworld.  In the ad it says "No dishwashers. No Kitchen Dept. No baby
> clothes.  Just Macs!"  And they found a use for the white space under the
> screen on a G5 ;-)
>
> When you think about it, putting Macs in department stores will greatly
> benefits stores like Digilife, who advertise heavily.  When people need
> service or third party stuff for their Macs, they will go to the store that
> does advertise.  So everyone wins.
>
> Well, I *hope* that was Apple's thinking.....
>
> Seeya
>
> Rod!

It seems Apple are changing a lot of things in the way they do business at
the moment:

<http://forums.appletalk.com.au/index.php?s=47cb5293c133d6ec73a4db74cf5ae10e
&showtopic=2472>

Has anybody heard of this yet?  Seen any advertising?

I wonder if this has anything to do with an IBM man being at the head of
Apple Australia?  I just hope we never get to this point in Australia:

<http://apple.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/06/22/1529224&tid=107&tid=3>

*sigh*  In the end I guess its all really about business.  Maybe Apple never
want to see another Buzzle disaster again (and neither do Third Party
suppliers).  Who knows!

Seeya

Rod!