On 10/12/2004, at 10:41 AM, Matt Morgan wrote:

Thanks to everyone for for your responses. I spoke to ANZ and they confirm that it is a scam, so I'm deleting.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but isn't it just a bit too coincidental that I have literally just opened an ANZ account and just given them my .mac.com e-mail address, not my Australian work or iinet addresses?

Hmmmm.

Thanks again, Matt.

Hi Matt & others interested in this subject.

Yes, it's always my .mac.com address that I get scam mail and I never use it in transactions always my .wn.com.au one.

I once before asked on this list if my .mac.com address was compromised as I was receiving a lot of scam, spam & returned mail all with my .mac.com address.

Makes you think about .mac huh??

When Microsoft asks you, "Where do you want to go today?" Tell them, "Apple!"