The default apache config file /etc/httpd/httpd.conf directs the server thus:

# DocumentRoot: The directory out of which you will serve your
# documents. By default, all requests are taken from this directory, but
# symbolic links and aliases may be used to point to other locations.
#
DocumentRoot "/Library/WebServer/Documents"

I suppose you could edit the config file to point to your home folder or just move your files to the default directory.
HTH
Rob