I guess the ones I rely on the most are the ones I miss the most when I use other peoples' computers. These would be

1. Quicksilver (indispensable, and more tricks up its sleeve than I'll ever learn)

2. Default Folder. I relied on this in MacOS (Classic) and I rely on it X. Makes folder navigation so much easier

3. Disclabel. For when I need to print CD labels. Easy and elegant, and MacOS X only.

4. Jotz. Nothing terribly special, just a Notepad replacement for X, but I keep all sorts of stuff in there, and I miss it when I don't have it.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913