On 07/04/2005, at 3:46 PM, Rob Findlay wrote:

On 06/04/2005, at 1:40 PM, Nancy McIntyre wrote:

Little Snitch.   Why this instead of BrickHouse?
It's supported, has an active community and the interface is comfortable with variations in user ability.

Quicksilver seconded.

Thirded. I've been using it today and I love it already. Right down the the Marathon Infinity inspired Logo!

I hope everyone who uses it has checked out some of the plugins on the website. I use it now to look up addresses, URLs and folders. But for some reason I have not been able to get it to look up emails (I use Mail). There is also a plugin for Entourage users too.

It will be interesting to see how Spotlight works in 10.4!

Seeya

Rod!