Thanx Daniel

Tried out what you suggested but even when I tried running the program from the hard drive, it still asked for the disc to be inserted, and the same problem kept happening,,, and happening... and happening.

I checked the disc this morning on an old performa, and it loads up perfectly okay, so I know the disc is okay, but for whatever the reason, the EMac doesn't like it.

Regards
Rosie :-)