On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 08:22 +0800, Rosie Cable wrote:
> Thanx Daniel
>
> Tried out what you suggested but even when I tried running the program
> from the hard drive, it still asked for the disc to be inserted, and
> the same problem kept happening,,, and happening... and happening.

Sounds like copy protection. It's probably trying to use some low-level
hack to read the drive in raw mode and finding it won't work in Classic.
One of the many reasons why copy protection hurts legitimate users but
doesn't stop abusers (*sigh*).

Unless there are patches for OS/X compatibility or some trick to enable
it to do what it wants to do in classic, I'd say you're out of luck.
Unless you can find a patch to disable the copy protection (you own the
darn thing after all!), of course, but they're of dubious legaility and
may be very hard to find for old Mac games.

--
Craig Ringer