I have it on good authority that Apple has secretly bought out Microsloth and is using Windows as a game engine. You navigate your way around and see if you can escape the Darkside. On a serious side I remember reading that the Sony Playstation was to have something like a G5 quad chip Now that would be good in my G5 which ends up being a G20. It is not the speed of the chip but how it works - that has been our cry. Imagine a quad G5 2.5 with a front- side bus of 2.5ghz. and whatever happened to the caterpillar drives the size of a postage stamp?

tom samson

[EMAIL PROTECTED]