Hi,

In reply and some how I feel like defense.

I don't care where they are located if the service is good but it wasn't
when HP went to India and from my call this morning Apple India isn't
either.

It isn't the workers fault I know but they can't/or are not allowed to
answer a question that isn't on their script. I don't mind spelling things
or repeating answers but I would like them to be able to answer simple
questions such as if I'll get a renewal notice.

You get such wonderful service from the apple service centres and in the
past from Apple Australia I just find it sad that making money for
shareholders overtakes the reputation of the brand.

What I am trying to say in a very inarticulate manner is that I felt the
loss of community that Apple has always represented to me.

Smiles
Teresa