If your Using Tiger, really you should not be relying on Classic to run office realistically Office 2004 should be on your buy list if it is a suite that you depend/rely on

as neither OS9 or office 98 are supported by there respective manufacturers any longer i would suggest purchasing a new version of office

at some stage we have to bite the bullet and upgrade certain parts of the technology we use in order to take full advantage of the rest of our technology

Natas