Hi alll, I see inkjet multifunction centres have been discussed here
recently, but I can't see a discussion of laser printers. Looking for a
B&W laser-fax-copier. We have two AlBooks and an Airport Extreme base
station, can plug the powerbooks in directly to the printer when needed,
but one that will talk to the base station would be even better if this
doesn't cost vastly more.

Price is a key point as is ease of use. Quality of printing not
particularly important within fairly broad limits - this would mainly be
for printing PDFs to read at home etc, not for publishing work.

We're in the Northern Suburbs so near Joondalup applecentre, Dick Smith,
Harvey Norman. Advice on what to get and where would be greatly
appreciated.

Lara