On 21/11/2005, at 10:39 AM, Ronda Brown wrote:

On 21/11/2005, at 10:25 AM, Rod wrote:

<http://www.smarthouse.com.au/Entertainment/MP3/?article=/
Entertainment/MP3/News/T4F5N5M9>

I love it!  Go into the Harvey Norman up in Joondalup and the staff
try to talk you out of getting an iPod (go a Creative instead.
Whoohoo!).  Even all the iPod advertsing shelves in the store are
filled with Creative players :-)  Big iPod banner right above a
case filled with Creative rubbish!

And they have the hide to whinge about iPod stock levels!

Aren't you glad they don't sell Macs......

Seeya

Rod!

Hi Rod,

Harvey Norman aren't the only company who are having trouble dealing
with Apple.
Apple make great computers (there is NO DOUBT on this), iPods etc,
but getting them to supply them is a nightmare.

Hmmmm ! Myers were advertising Macs on the weekend . I presume they must have stocks ! ?

Bob

PS Rod - Best of luck to the Little Dockers :o)