<http://www.smarthouse.com.au/Entertainment/MP3/?article=/Entertainment/MP3/News/T4F5N5M9>

I love it! Go into the Harvey Norman up in Joondalup and the staff try to talk you out of getting an iPod (go a Creative instead. Whoohoo!). Even all the iPod advertsing shelves in the store are filled with Creative players :-) Big iPod banner right above a case filled with Creative rubbish!

And they have the hide to whinge about iPod stock levels!

Aren't you glad they don't sell Macs......

Seeya

Rod!

I've also had this confirmed independently about the Joondalup Store.

Thanks,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  There are many worlds and many