Sorry about the lack of info

OS 9.2.2 PB G3 400

I was trying to load some music for my daughter onto Ralistic usb device. The
device asked whether I wanted to format the device and I did to Universal USB
 But because I have intermitten sound problems I rebooted with the USB and a
music CD in the drive and thats where we are at the moment. Have been able
reboot from CD but its 9.0.

john