Hi Martin

Black, but why? From my early reckonings, I could buy a white upgraded to 100gb drive / 512mB Ram for $2104 Edu Au, but a black 80gb / 512mB RAM costs $2159.30 Edu Au. Que, Manuel? Or is it too late in the night for me to comprehend? What's missing?

Reg

On 16 May 2006, at 9:56pm, Martin Hill wrote:

From: Matthew Healey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
BUT THEY USED GLOSSY SCREENS!

Yeah, 'tis a pain that, but the uniformed Public probably demanded it
*sigh*

Interesting that they have dual-layer DVD burners as well as the rumoured magnetic latch for the screen and are almost as thin as the MacBook Pro. I think I'd rather the MacBook Pro were a bit thicker if it meant they could
burn 8GB DVDs as well.  :-(

So I wonder how many people will go for the black model now?

-Mart