Bought my Epson R230 from Mike, our friend at Apple ctre Joondalup some time ago now, $179, great printer, and well satisfied, however I would like to know how do you get the ink to dry on the cd's, I just tried it to see what it was like, but after 2 days it was still smudging on the disk, the picture was great, but I would like to know what I did wrong, if anything.
cheers
Bill