On 7/9/06 9:44 AM, "Steven Knowles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Any guesses as to when the Core 2 Duos will make it through to the Macbooks?
>
> Cheers, Steven

> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Steven

This is quite a hard one to predict I'm guessing at the moment.
Although some of the "rumour mill" say that we'll see them soon no one
really knows.
And I get asked this same question a lot lately also.

Although I don't know what is going to happen, as does no one else really I
guess (well apart from maybe Steve Jobs and a select few)
My *guess* would be the following:-

I can't seem them upgrading the MacBook's until they've done the MacBook
Pro. I would think they would do these first, as otherwise if they do them
both at the same time, then it makes it harder to say why you're paying more
for the MacBook Pro against the MacBook.
So, I would think they would do themselves out of sales of MacBook Pro's.

So, my guess would be, we'll see the MacBook Pro go Core 2 Duo then maybe a
few months after that then the MacBook's will go to Core 2 Duo.

Hope that helps and makes sense.
I could be completely wrong and way off track, and all the views listed here
are just my normal ramblings, and should be taken with a grain of salt :o)
But thought I'd put something in anyway.

Enjoy!

Kind Regards
Daniel
---