Toby
Sent: Thursday, 19 October 2006 10:54 AM
To: WAMUG Mailing List
Subject: Speaking of funny noises in G5 Powermacs...

What a segue - My G5 has started making a low noise for extended periods...
The kind noise you might expect from a spinning thing finding it harder to
spin.

I figure it could be a fan, either on the case, or on the ATI graphics
card... Or the platter on my primary hard disk. I'm spoilt for choice. ; )

Should I be concerned? Is there a repair centre somewhere around Bassendean?
Would anyone be willing to make a house call?

Any thoughts appreciated,
Tobes.