Oh Dear Kyle, that's scary:

On 10 May 2007, at 11:38am, Kyle Kreusch wrote:

hi all probably not viable for you but still a cool mod.

iMac G3 LCD: http://www.macmod.com/content/view/414/193/

I suppose you want to try reworking our Pink Lizzy, Elaine's Ruby G3 iMac? Not yet, it's still working beautifully, albeit a bit slowly, doing her digital scanning of my dad's old photos, negatives and slides, updating her iPod playlist, managing emails. It runs 10.3.9. Not quite enough rams to horn in a tiger, and not really processor fast.

Regards

Reg