Hi everyone

As a Mac user of less than 12 months I would just like to say how much this Forum has helped me and I hope there is some way that it can continue. I read the emails on a daily basis and have learned so much. So many kind folk folk, ready to give their expertise to willingly help others.

As it seems money is not so much the issue but more the time involved in organising meetings, etc perhaps it might be possible, rather than the meetings, to have something along the lines of a workshop on a particular topic say on a quarterly basis. From a personal point of view, a daytime slot on a weekend would be great. Just a thought.

Laura